“French Business law for investing in France”
French Restaurant – Seoul – South Korea
Date: Seoul, Wednesday 29th October 6pm~9pm
Place: French restaurant Atelier du Saint Ex
Address: 119-28, Itaewon 1-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- 6pm ~ 6.30pm Information and reception
- 30pm ~ 7.30pm
- Presentation of investment environment in France
- Opportunity of business in various industry fields
- Europe: introduction of European business law
- France: focus on French business law
- commercial law : distribution, sale, franchise, business license, establishing agency, business cooperation contract.
- company’s establishment : liaison office, branch, corporation, joint-venture, M&A
- tax law
- labor law in France
- business culture in France : DOs & DON’Ts
- 30pm ~ 9pm French cocktail and networking
First served 40 persons (early closure)
Registration: French Korean Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI)
Eugene Chung Tél: 070 – 7452 – 1789 Mail: email@example.com
Entry fee: 100,000 won
Career of speaker:
Cécile Dekeuwer is a lawyer experienced in France, Canada and Korea.
She worked in KIM&CHANG law firm as international business lawyer and she was the head of LG Electronics France legal department. Mrs. Dekeuwer’s major area is French and European business law (corporate, commercial, tax law, labor, trade, contracts and litigations). She is partner at D2K Law firm www.d2k-avocats.com, an international business law firm with offices in Paris, Lyon and Montpellier (France), Warsaw (Poland), Bologna (Italia) and Montreal (Canada).
The law firm is the founder of international lawyers’ grouping Lex in IT www.lexinit.com and of the European Economic Interest Grouping 4E (Europe Energy Efficiency Expertise www.4european-energy.eu) specialized in renewable energies.